TABLE FOR Ph.D. Workshop
We welcome early career researchers, including doctoral and master students, to present their work in a Ph.D. Workshop to be held on 10th July 2023 at the Bangi Resort Hotel. The workshop aims to support early career researchers working on sustainable development-related topics by providing them with an arena for discussing their ongoing research projects and socializing with peers and senior academics. Any early career researcher attending the 29th ISDRS Conference, whose abstract was accepted and who paid the conference fee, is eligible to register for this Ph.D. workshop.
Bus transfer from to Bangi Resort Hotel
Introduction to ISDRS and New Professional Group
Parallel Sessions: Students’ presentations (chaired by senior academics)
Talk with Tomas B. Ramos, Executive Editor of the Journal of Cleaner Production
Afternoon tea End of PhD Workshop
Students interested in attending the workshop should send an application to: email@example.com with the subject “Ph.D. Workshop ISDRS 2023”.
Deadline: 1st April 2023
The application e-mail should contain the following information:
- Title of the research work;
- Author name and affiliation;
- Conference track;
- The scope (MSc. or Ph.D.) and goal of the research (50-100 words);
- The main research question(s) (50-100 words);
- Main challenges faced by your research until now (50-150 words);
- The main expectations regarding input from the colleagues and senior researchers during the workshop (50-150 words).
The number of participants is limited to 80